Selection of water sources; water sources include diversion pools or wells, which have the effect of filtering, sediment deposition and branches and leaves. Usually, ditch water with better water qual
Equipment of Water-saving Irrigation Equipment System
1. Selection of water sources; water sources include diversion pools or wells, which have the effect of filtering, sediment deposition and branches and leaves. Usually, ditch water with better water quality is chosen as water source, and dam is built according to detailed topography and water quantity to intercept ditch water and sediment, so that water can flow into the diversion pool as far as possible. The size of the diversion pool depends on the size of the water source, and in places where there is no above-ground water source, wells need to be drilled.
2. Water diversion pipe: the water in the upper diversion pool is introduced into the storage pool or into the pipeline directly and continuously. Its caliber is large and small according to the size of the water flow. In principle, it is necessary to ensure that there is enough water diversion, and it is also economical and reasonable, and the joint of the water pipe should be tight and airtight.
3. Water storage pool; according to the working pressure of water-saving irrigation equipment system, water storage pool can be built. It can also be connected directly from water source to micro-irrigation orifice without water storage pool. The construction quality of water storage pool is not high. It can also dig a temporary water storage pool with film or sunshade net.
4. Filters and fertilizer pools; filters or filters should be installed between the water conveyance and storage pools. The filters or filters are the important guarantee for the long-term safe operation of water-saving irrigation equipment system. If the filters or filters are not damaged, the drip irrigation pipe will be blocked. According to the irrigation area, the size of the fertilizer pool or the application of the fertilizer tank can be determined. According to the different fertilizers, at least two fertilizer pools should be used.
5. Water conveyance pipeline; the main water conveyance pipe connects with the main water supply valve, directly fills and divides the irrigated fields in the pond, according to the need of water conveyance, sub-valves should be installed at the joint of the blocks to regulate water pressure or partition irrigation.
Three Backwashing Knowledge of Sprinkler Irrigation Belt