Hose drip irrigation is a water-saving and yield-increasing irrigation technology specially developed for greenhouse production. It belongs to local irrigation, which makes the ground partly wet, with
Hose drip irrigation method in Greenhouse
Hose drip irrigation is a water-saving and yield-increasing irrigation technology specially developed for greenhouse production. It belongs to local irrigation, which makes the ground partly wet, without water accumulation and less evaporation of water vapor. It uses double upper hole drip irrigation belt to directly lay on the crop border surface for irrigation, which can provide a good environment for crop growth in the shed. Following is the introduction of the new technology of double-top hose drip irrigation as follows:
Irrigation method: Drip irrigation drips water into the soil near the plant root zone evenly and slowly through the drip head installed on the capillary. With the help of soil capillary force, water infiltrates and diffuses into the soil for plant root absorption and utilization. Soil water is always in unsaturated state, making the soil loose and permeable, and conducive to plant growth. The principle of drip irrigation with hose is to irrigate more frequently and less, and the amount of water in one irrigation is 7-15 cubic meters per mu.
Specific methods: First, when irrigation water, the suction valve of fertilizer applicator is closed, then the valve is opened to the maximum, and then the pressurized water source is connected. Second, when applying fertilizer water, the valve is closed, the switch of the suction pipe of fertilizer applicator is opened, and the filter is fixed at the bottom of the fertilizer solution barrel, and the water source is connected to fertilize. At the end of fertilization, the switch on the suction pipe should be closed and the valve should be opened to continue irrigation so as to flush the residual fertilizer in the pipe.
Matters needing attention
(1) Install drip irrigation system to ensure that the control area of each section of the main pipe is not more than half an acre of land, and that the ground contacted with each hose is smooth to ensure the smooth flow of water;
(2) Holes in drip irrigation belts are usually laid upward and covered with plastic film. If not covered with plastic film, holes in drip irrigation belts can be laid downward.
(3) Using clean water sources, the water should not contain suspended substances larger than 0.8 mm, otherwise net filters should be added to purify the water quality. When tap water and well water are used, filtration is usually not necessary.
(4) When installing and operating in the field, be careful not to scratch or puncture drip irrigation belts or supervisors;
(5) After fertilization, fresh water should be continued to be irrigated for a period of time in order to prevent the accumulation of chemical substances in the orifice from blocking the orifice.
(6) In order to prevent the accumulation of sediment and other impurities in the pipe from causing blockage, the drip irrigation belt and the tail of the supervisor should be released one by one, and the flow rate should be increased for flushing; (7) When replanting stubble, the equipment should be removed and stored in a cool place.